Steph Sits And Knits

Here, I'll tell the story of my life -- at least my knitting life.

Friday, December 16, 2005

FO: Fairly Easy Fair Isle



Here are pics of the Fairly Easy Fair Isle
from Stitch and Bitch Nation. This sweater worked up very quickly. I made it for my daughter to wear Christmas Eve along with skirt still in progress. The yarn is from Plymouth Encore, I believe. Lost the labels ages ago. Pictured here are the upper back and a cuff.

The skirt has some block stripes and is about 3 inches done. This morning, I whipped up a little something for someone who reads this blog, so mums the word til after Christmas.

It has started snowing again. I guess I am glad I can cover up in whatever projects I have going to stay warm.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I like the new format of your blog!

Pretty sweater -- lots of work went into it!

How is sampler shawl going?

Cathy

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Thanks. The sweater was really pretty easy, even fir a colorwork novice like me. It only took a couple of weeks of steady work.

The Sampler Shawl is currently on hold for the Christmas rush. I'll get back to it when all the gifties are done.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Steph, that sweater is so pretty. I always liked that pattern in the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next